Clubs & Programs
- Arts & Crafts Club – enhances the creative skills of students and allows them to experiment with various art techniques
The members are encouraged to showcase their talent in our annual art exhibition.
- Debate Club – aids students in strengthening oral communication, critical thinking, and research skills
This club allows students to explore, evaluate, and share information with their colleagues while taking part in inter-school and intra-school competitions including a Model UN.
- The Math Club – a wonderful platform for students seeking to develop strong problem solving skills
This is an opportunity for students to investigate complex technicalities and to enhance their problem solving and analytical skills.
- The Library Club - consists of students and staff that work together to raise the literacy standard at the school
The council works together to coordinate events such as the Reading Buddies, the D.E.A.R program and the Peer Tutoring Club. Library Helpers are also a part of this council and they help maintain the ambience of the library.
- ALIF Ambassadors - composed of students who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and have a passion for strengthening the student community at ALIF Canada
ALIF Ambassadors plan and execute on-going school events such as parent-teacher nights, BBQ’s, orientation week, and commencement ceremonies in addition to working as liaisons with staff to provide a smooth flow of operations at the school.
- The Board of Athletes - oversees various sport-clubs, arranges for intramural and inter-school tournaments
This council plays a critical role in promoting an active and healthy lifestyle and developing high spirits for sports within the student body.